Astrology Signs

Astrology signs blog offers basic astrology information about zodiac signs, planets and elements.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas Comment Competition

It is once again time for Christmas cleaning (am I the only mom that thinks cleaning before celebration) and all sorts of preparations. I have decided to start a friendly competition among readers (I have no idea how many you are).

Firstly, the prize is a hand-made natal chart and related reading. This will go to one who will write most fitting astrological Christmas memory. Bit vague, right? Yes, I don’t limit your comments, but these two things should be included – Christmas and astrology. I will personally pick a winner so this is also a subjective competition – personality will carry you a long way. The final day for your competition comment entry is 24.12.2005. I will pick the winner on 25.12.2005 and post it here on the site. Your prize will come during the January 2006, I must keep open schedule here as my family still comes first.

Right, I declare Astrology Signs Christmas Comment Competition open.

(ASCCC, doesn’t that sound like some computer terminology jargon?) :)

1 Comments:

  • At 09:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    there are a cople of sites u can check
    about.com – is a great site there's a good astrology forum
    also i found this one very interesting
    b4u.com – it's allows you to get an SMS to your mobile
    there's an astrology too .

    Hope it helpful
    enjoy :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home