Astrology Signs

Astrology signs blog offers basic astrology information about zodiac signs, planets and elements.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Soul searching

I have done some soul searching (accidentally first wrote sour searching) and come to realize that my work here at Astrology Signs is just about to start. I am now on the verge to complete some basic information pieces on astrology and the trip is only about to start for real.

I am not so enthusiastic to keep on writing descriptive articles about basics. I am more into practical work. With this realization I have decided to go two different directions. One post about basic information and one about interpretation and other matters then another basic information article and on it goes, round and round.

I hope I can get more out of this site with writing more about those astrological matters that interest me especially. Oh, yes... discussion would be nice too. Wonder why there are so few comments, probably nobody even visits this site... oh, my. Well, bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home