Astrology Signs

Astrology signs blog offers basic astrology information about zodiac signs, planets and elements.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Some development on Astrology Signs

Now you will notice new titles under the astrology signs sub category - planets and elements. Yes, you guessed correctly, I will continue to those fields as soon as I get basic astrology profiles online.

I also managed to shift into higher gear with writing not just planning. What happened, I do not know. Maybe I was finally over that critical learning hump and now it is just smooth sailing. Checking my star chart for this month might reveal something very enlighting, but I will not check it. One has to strike when the iron is hot. Now it is not time to start planning, I have been doing that more than enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home