Astrology Signs

Astrology signs blog offers basic astrology information about zodiac signs, planets and elements.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Out of energy

I have nothing interesting to add today. I was thinking to write about elements in detail, but it is difficult, because the topic is not dealt with in astrology to any significant degree. I should go and study something related to Wicca or witchcraft or pagan stuff and these topics - I feel - are bit too distant for me.

Maybe I go for the planets immediately, but I was not planning to write about them, so today I think that I will have a day off. Anyway, these last a couple of days have been phenomenally productive when compared to my previous updating speed.

Maybe my planet is already moving away and the inspirational writer’s flow that I have experienced is also fading. Now it might be beneficial for me to go back to the drawing board and sketch a new horoscope for myself. I’ will let you know if I find something peculiar enough to mention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home