Astrology Signs

Astrology signs blog offers basic astrology information about zodiac signs, planets and elements.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Something new again on astrology signs blog

Now it is official! Home mom has gone commercial! Alex put some Google ads to the side and the benefits if any will go to his pockets. Actually I don't expect to get anything from this, but it is nice to see him doing something else for a change, not constantly playing those computer games. The deal we made is actually such that I will double any money that will come from this service and then the kids can share the pot fifty-fifty. It is so terribly hard to find something to motivate the kids, when I was young, new pair of shoes was all I could ever dream of. Now, it seems that I have to be buying them something new and fashionable every day. World has really changed and maybe not to better. Well, all I wanted to say was that enjoy the commercials and in the next mail, I promise, I will finally start talking about those astrology signs and other “heavenly” matters.

Have a nice day!
Rose Tacher

2 Comments:

  • At 21:48, Blogger Onotheo said…

    Yea, I'd like to hear.

     
  • At 18:33, Blogger Rose Tacher said…

    Sorry to keep you waiting euian. I try to get things done as quickly as possible. For Internet novice it takes a while to get going.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home