Astrology Signs

Astrology signs blog offers basic astrology information about zodiac signs, planets and elements.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Astrology sign of Libra

I know what you are thinking. You wonder what is my star sign, what is my astrological landscape? You know what, I am going to tell you, since it is not my age that you are asking.

I haven’t been writing so much, but if I had and you knew me bit better, I bet you wouldn’t be surprised if I told you that I am Libra. Let me tell you little about the characteristics of Libran people.

First of all I tell you my source, which is Parkers’ Astrology. I have taken this book to my heart as it is so well written and clearly structured. Naturally there are other astrology books on my bookshelves but this one is my favorite and nowadays I only venture to other authors only if Parkers’ Astrology is not able to assist me.

My son, Alex, tells me that I should use some Amazon affiliate system to make some money with my recommendations, just in case someone would like to buy a book. Quite amazing to what internet has come. I just don’t have a clue about that so I told Alex that if he can set it up, he can all the money that comes from this Amazon business as his pocket money. Now, look at those shining eyes, I bet some realization happened behind them. Obviously he is also checking this post, so “Alex, bugger off, nothing for you over here”. I wonder how long it will take before my blog is full of bells and whistles...

Oh, back to the astrology or back to me and other Libras, to be exact. Libra is one of twelve sun signs. With the sun signs, astrology has become wildly popular. One important fact to the popularization was the increased visibility that especially horoscopes got in newspapers and later in magazines and even in internet. I guess that I am just another example how this whole thing is snowballing down the hill. But I always say that you can’t kill the truth and there really is something in astrology, otherwise it wouldn’t have been around for so long.

Oh dear, my typing speed fails me and now I notice that I should be stopping and starting my evening routines with the family. I am terribly sorry, but I promise that next time I will get going with astrology, without all these ramblings. Ok, everybody (that means you Alex) take care.

Rose Tacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home