Astrology Signs

Astrology signs blog offers basic astrology information about zodiac signs, planets and elements.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Trial and error!

Oh my! Now I understand why some people say, "Do you want it right now or shall we do it with computer?" Uuuh, frustrating! All I wanted to do was to include a picture drawn by my daughter to my profile page.

My computer-savvy (I start to doubt that) and clever son suggested me to use Flickr as a service to store pictures and photoes. I could share everything with my friends in the most convenient and effective manner. Aaaah, so frustrating experience!

Well, here you can see, how it all went. I am not satisfied and according to Alex, if I add any new pictures, my profile picture will change. Sooo, this is not a profile picture at all - I asked Alex, who finally was kind enough to set it up for me. Well you can guess his answer. Now we are thinking about that Picasa or Hello service that might work better, but after all hazzles and messes, we are just too fed up with computers to start doing it all over again.

I really hope that those Amazon plans that Alex has don't cause as big difficulties as this one with picture did. There are other matters too, like adding some meaningful links to my blog. That I believe I can do on my own, Alex showed me the place where they are in the template and it looks quite easy, basically just copy the structure and insert the address that I want to have.

I am sorry. I still haven't started the story of Libra, but I just wasn't able to estimate the amount of work that goes into modifying the blog to suit my eye. So, nothing about astrology or star signs, however, there are some analogies here, astrology is also about winning the difficulties and not about taking the easiest way or interpretation. Astrology has to wait until next time.

Best of Luck
Rose Tacher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home